- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Using tidygarage.com’s computer systems, servers or web site to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using “robots” or otherwise harvesting email addresses from tidygarage.com’s site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through our site computer systems.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through tidygarage.com’s computer systems. tidygarage.com does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.